|Sl No||Eligibility Criteria||Financial Support||Rate of Scholarship||Total No of Students Availed||Total Amount Received||Year|
|1||1. Should belong to MUSLIM , Latin, Converted Christian community and should be a native of Kerala.|
2. Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation or Higher courses in Govt./ Aided Institution.
3. Students who got admission to Self financing colleges from merit seat are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
4. Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
5. Family Annual income should not exceed 4.50 Lakhs.
6. Those who apply for Hostel stipend should be staying in recognized hostels.
|N/A||1.Under Graduates: Rs. 4,000/- per annum (3,000 Nos).|
2. Post Graduates: Rs. 5,000/- per annum (1,000 Nos).
3. Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- per annum (1,000 Nos).
4. Hostel Stipend: Rs. 12,000/- per annum (2,000 Nos).
5. THOSE WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR HOSTEL STIPEND WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOLARSHIP.